CA DREAM TOUR
Enjoy a True American Holiday "THANKSGIVING" with friends & other students from around the world!
Join us for a once in a lifetime True American experience!
Drive up the beautiful California Coast Line, make stops in Santa Barbara, Monterey, San Francisco & Yosemite.
Spend your first night in the coastal city of Monterey and have a Thanksgiving Dinner with your friends!
Head to the global center for high technology, innovation and social media, Silicon Valley! All your favorite technology companies, such as Apple, Google and Facebook are headquartered in this area.
San Francisco, home to hippies, techies and fashionistas. Spend day 3 in a charming and fun city like no other.
That’s not all! End your California Dream Tour in the most beautiful national park the United States has to offer, Yosemite! Hike around and enjoy the scenery, before you head back to San Diego.
- Morning - Depart San Diego & Drive up the Famous Highway 1
- Lunch Time - Stop in Santa Barbara for Lunch
- - Continue up the CA Coastline visiting the beautiful "17 Mile Drive
- - Stop in Monterey for the night
- (Optional) - Go out for an amazing Thanksgiving Dinner together
- - Depart Monterey for Silicon Valley
- - Google Campus
- - Apple Store
- - Facebook Sign
- - Famous Computer History Museum
- - Head to San Francisco for the night
- - Enjoy a full day in San Francisco
- - City Hall
- - Twin Peaks
- - Haight & Ashbury
- - Golden Gate Park
- - The Palace of Fine Arts
- - The Golden Gate Bridge
- - Pier 39
- - Fisherman's Wharf
- - Head to Yosemite for the night
- Wake up early - Join a hike of Lower Yosemite Falls
- - Lunch at the Yosemite Visitors Center
- - Depart to San Diego
- Night time - Arrive back in San Diego
- 3 Nights Accomodation near Monterey, San Francisco & Yosemite
- Tour Guide
- Food & Beverages