Amerigo Global Scholars University Tour 2020
BOSTON, MA | MIT | HARVARD | BOSTON UNIVERSITY
February 14th – 17th
*Must reserve your spot by January 15th*
Price: $1,050 + Airfare
Pricing does not include airfare.
Pricing for airfare varies but should range from an additional $300-$600.
Students attending are required to participate in all group activities, planning meetings and college application lessons.
Student flights must be booked to arrive on Friday evening and to leave on Monday morning or afternoon.
- - Arrival to Boston and Check-In to Hotel
- - Evening Meeting
- 7am - 8:45am - Breakfast at Hotel
- 9am - Depart Hotel for MIT Tour
- 9:30am - 11:30am - Tour of MIT
- 12pm - 1pm - Lunch in Harvard Square
- 1pm - 3pm - Tour of Harvard
- 3pm - 4pm - Shopping at Harvard Bookstore
- 5pm - 6pm - Current Boston-area Student panel
- 6pm - Depart for Dinner
- - Breakfast in Hotel
- 9am - 11am - College Application Review and Readiness Lesson
- 11am - 12pm - Lunch
- - Depart for Boston University
- 1pm - 3pm - Tour of Boston University
- 3:30pm - 5pm - Walking Tour of the North End and Little Italy
- 5:30pm - Dinner in Little Italy
- 4 Days / 3 Nights Accommodations in Boston in Double Rooms
- All transportation during tour (Including airport pick up and around the city.)
- Tours of MIT, Harvard and Boston University
- Historic Walking Tour of Popular Boston Attractions
- Breakfast on Saturday, Sunday and Monday morning at the hotel.
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Anything not mentioned in "Included"