Lake Tahoe Overnight – Ski & Snowboard
Enjoy the beautiful South Lake Tahoe and Sierra at Tahoe.
Sierra at Tahoe offers a wide range of runs for all skill levels!
Trip includes: Ski/Snowboard rentals – lift ticket – lesson – transportation & 1-night hotel stay.
**If you don’t want to ski/snowboard, you get $100 off. Instead you can go tubing ($30 per person, must be purchased on your own) or simply enjoy nature.
- 9am - Depart from Macys Union Square
- Approx. 12:30pm - Arrive to South Lake Tahoe
- 12:30pm - 3pm - Lunch and Free time for shopping at Heavenly Village
- 3pm - 3:45pm - Drive to Grocery Store (rooms have small kitchens so you can make your own breakfast)
- 4pm - Check in to Hotel (901 Ski Run Blvd, South Lake Tahoe, CA, 96150)
- - No additional activities in the evening
- 7am - Depart Hotel for Sierra at Tahoe (everyone must depart, even if not doing the Ski/Snowboard package)
- 7:45am - Arrive to Sierra at Tahoe
- 8am - Check in to get rental equipment and lift tickets
- 9am - 4pm - All day skiing/snowboarding/tubing at Sierra at Tahoe
- 5pm - Depart back to San Francisco
- 8pm - Arrive back to Macys