Los Angeles Overnight Tour
There is so much to do! We'll show you how to get the most out of what LA has to offer.
An amazing Los Angeles tours for any age group!
Los Angeles Overnight Tour
One night accommodation at Motel 6; center of Hollywood
Round trip transportation to Los Angeles & back
Travel by motor coach with a built-in social group
Professional tour guides to help with any questions
No waiting in line to check into hotel: no resort fee/tax
Beverly Hills & Hollywood signs for Social Media pictures
All-Age Activities: Griffith Observatory, Hollywood Walking Tour, Santa Monica Pier, Venice Beach Boardwalk, The Grove / Farmers Market
Optional Activity: Universal Studios on Sunday
Hollywood Walk of Fame
These sidewalk “stars” salute the celebrities who made Hollywood great. They honor not only movie actors, but radio, TV, & stage performers, directors, singers, songwriters, and other well-known show-biz personalities.
“You can see all the STARS on Hollywood Blvd!”
Venice Beach Boardwalk
The World famous Venice Beach Boardwalk is not to be missed. If you are visiting the Los Angeles area, you owe it to yourself to come to Southern California’s number one visitor attraction. Stretching about one a half miles along the manicured sands of the Pacific Ocean, the boardwalk is a large part of what makes Venice unique. On the west side of the “walk” are hundreds of street vendors and performers. You can see everything from break-dancing to broken glass walking. Mimes to musicians, jugglers to jesters and everything in between make up the human landscape. You can have your fortune read, get a temporary tattoo or have your name written on a grain of rice. If souvenirs is what you are after then the boardwalk is the place to go.
Griffith Observatory is a facility in Los Angeles, California, sitting on the south-facing slope of Mount Hollywood in Los Angeles’ Griffith Park. It commands a view of the Los Angeles Basin, including Downtown Los Angeles to the southeast, Hollywood to the south, and the Pacific Ocean to the southwest. The observatory is a popular tourist attraction with an excellent view of the Hollywood Sign and an extensive array of space and science-related displays.
Santa Monica Pier
The pier contains Pacific Park, a family amusement park with its one-of-a-kind, state-of-the-art, solar panels Ferris wheel.
With an iconic entrance, the pier is popular with residents and visitors as a landmark that is over 100 years old.
- 6:45am - 8:30am - Pickups in San Diego
- 8:45am - Pickup in Santa Barbara
- 11am - 12:30pm - Venice Beach (Lunch Break)
- 1pm - 3pm - Santa Monica
- 3:45pm - 4:30pm - Beverly Hills / Rodeo Drive
- 5pm - Check into Hotel (Motel 6 Hollywood)
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm - Walking tour of Hollywood Walk of Fame & Free time
- 9am - Check out of hotel for Universal Studios - (TAKE LUGGAGE)
- 11am - Check out of hotel for The Grove / Farmers Market (TAKE LUGGAGE)
- 11:30am - 1:30pm - The Grove / Farmers Market (Shopping & Lunch)
- 2pm - 3:30pm - Downtown LA (LA Coliseum, Staples, LA Live & Disney Concert Hall)
- 4pm - 5pm - Griffith Observatory
- 5:30pm - 6pm - Explore Universal City Walk (if time allows)
- 6pm - 6:30pm - Depart for home
- Universal Studios Add-On (Overnight Tour Sunday)