San Francisco Tour
Enjoy AMAZING accommodations, great food, art, culture, & shopping!
A fun cultural San Francisco tour for all ages!
Two nights accommodation at the *Park Central Hotel*
Round trip transportation by motor coach to San Francisco
Professional tour guides to help with any questions
No waiting in line to check into hotel; no resort fee/tax
Visits to beautiful landmarks for Social Media pictures
A professional guided tour for sightseeing, which includes San Francisco City Hall, the Twin Peaks, Haight & Ashbury District, Golden Gate Bridge, & Fisherman’s Wharf
Golden Gate Bridge
Visiting the world famous Golden Gate Bridge is a unique experience for everyone. Whether you hike, walk, bike, shop, take a guided tour, or just sit back & take it all in, there is something for everyone. Enjoy picturesque views in one of the world’s largest national parks and in an urban area.
Is’t best known for being the location of Pier 39, the Cannery Shopping Center, Ghiradelli Square, a Ripley’s Believer it or Note Museum, The Musée Mécanique Wax Museum,* the BEST seafood*, & the San Francisco Maritime Historical Park.
- 6-7pm - Check into Hotel (Park Central)
- 9:30pm - Depart hotel, walk to nightclub Club X 18+ ($5 cover charge)
- 10am - Depart hotel
- 10:30am - 10:45am - San Francisco City Hall
- 11:15am - 11:45am - Twin Peaks
- 12:15 - 1:30pm - Haight & Ashbury District (Lunch break)
- 1:45pm - 2:15pm - Drive through Golden Gate Park
- 2:45pm - 3:30pm - Golden Gate Bridge
- 4pm - 5:30pm - Pier 39 Fisherman's Wharf
- 6pm - Arrive at hotel
- 10am - Depart Hotel
- 5-6pm - Arrive Santa Barbara
- 7-8pm - Arrive back in Los Angeles
- 9-10pm - Arrive back at San Diego