Silicon Valley Tour
Explore the history and future of California’s Silicon Valley: The birthplace of tech and computers in America!
Visit the Computer History Museum, Apple campus, Google campus, and the famous Facebook “like” sign.
Want to see where it all began? Let us take you back in time while driving you into the future for a day tour of Silicon Valley. We’ll start the day with a visit to the world-famous Apple campus and then off to the Computer History Museum where you’ll get a chance to see some of the first mega-computers and commercially-produced machines. Next up, take a selfie in front of the Google Campus and shop at the company’s gift shop, then head over to Palo Alto for lunch, and check-in at Facebook in the afternoon before “commuting” back to San Francisco.
- Google Campus and Google Bikes
- Google Gear Shop
- Google Android Statue
- Apple Campus
- Facebook “Thumbs Up” Sign
- Computer History Museum (entrance included)
Silicon Valley Tech Tour Additional Information:
Silicon Valley Tip: Google, Apple, Facebook, and other possible stops on this tour are places of business, and people are working in the buildings. We are able to bring you to see many of the public areas, but you will not be allowed into the working buildings on the campuses. (Sample itinerary only, subject to change based on conditions beyond control.)
- - Head down and shop to your heart’s content at the original Apple Store at the world-famous headquarters of Apple
- - Head into the Computer History Museum where you will learn the history of tech in California and see some of the world’s first computers!
- - You’ll be dropped off to explore the Google Campus and browse the Gear Shop.
- - You can also “check in” at the famous Facebook Thumbs-Up sign!
- Computer History Museum entrance fee
- Complimentary shuttle service your hotel
- Live tour guide narration
- Local taxes
- Free time to explore Google Campus, Facebook Sign, and more Visit downtown Palo Alto and experience startup culture