Theme Park Overnight
Enjoy two days and one night in sunny Los Angeles, California visiting two of the most famous theme parks in the world!
Saturday – Disneyland
Disneyland is the first of two theme parks built at the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, opened on July 17, 1955. It is the only theme park designed and built under the direct supervision of Walt Disney
Sunday – Universal Studios Hollywood
Universal Studios Hollywood is a film studio and theme park in Los Angeles County, California. It is one of the oldest and most famous Hollywood film studios still in use. Its official marketing headline is “The Entertainment Capital of LA”. It was initially created to offer tours of the real Universal Studios sets and is the first of many full-fledged Universal Studios Theme Parks located across the world.
- 8:45am - Pickup in Santa Barbara
- 11am - Arrive Anaheim Hotel (Traffic Permitting)
- 11:30am - Arrive Disneyland
- 5pm - Meet back with group leader to get room keys
- 5:30pm - Back to Disneyland
- 9am - Depart Hotel
- 10am - Arrive Universal Studios
- 6:30pm - Depart Universal Studios back to Santa Barbara
- 8pm - Arrive back in Santa Barbara (Traffic Permitting)