Famed for its giant, ancient sequoia trees, towering Bridalveil Fall, & the granite cliffs!
A breathtaking Yosemite Park tour for any age group!
Yosemite Overnight Tour
Two nights accommodation at a hotel in Mariposa, CA
Round trip transportation to Yosemite & back
Travel by motor coach with a built-in social group
Professional tour guides to help with any questions
No waiting in line to check into hotel: no resort fee/tax
Awesome sightseeing for Social Media pictures
Free lunch on Sunday
All-Age Activities: visit Tunnel View, take a hike to see Bridalveil Fall, visit Yosemite Valley Lodge, Hike to Lower Yosemite Falls or see the Visitor Center & Giant Sequoias
Once in the valley, you will be able to enjoy up to 3 hours of leisure time to explore the park. You can walk to the base of Yosemite Falls, check out the visitor center, visit the Ansel Adams Gallery, stop in at the Ahwahnee Hotel, rent a cruiser bike, or hike some of the trails that originate from the valley. Although you could spend three weeks in Yosemite, the three hours you get on your own is enough time to understand why Yosemite is one of America’s most popular national parks.
Hiking “Just HIKE and be HAPPY!”
One of the best ways to experience Yosemite is by taking a hike with its over 800 miles of trails. Carry plenty of water, do not smoke, make sure to stay on the trails, stay with the group, & with your tour guide, & always travel carefully. Get back to nature!
El Capitan & Half Dome
El Capitan – rising over 3,000 feet above the floor of Yosemite Valley, is a favorite for experienced rock climbers. El Capitan is opposite Bridaveil Fall.
Half Dome – is perhaps the most recognized symbol of Yosemite. Rising nearly 5,000 feet above the Valley floor, it is one of the most sought-after landmarks in Yosemite.
- 7am - Depart San Francisco
- TBA - Lunch Break
- 1pm - 1:15pm - Tunnel View
- 1:30pm - 2:15pm - Bridalveil Falls Hike - 1.2 miles round trip
- 2:30pm - 3pm - Yosemite Valley Lodge
- 3pm - 4:30pm - Hike to Lower Yosemite Falls - 1.5 miles round trip or Visit the Yosemite Visitor center
- 6pm - 7pm - Check into Hotel (Mariposa, CA)
- 9am - Check out of hotel
- 9:30am - Pickup Lunches (Yosemite Bug Box Lunch)
- 11am - 2pm - Giant Sequoias Hike (Tuolumne Grove) 2.5mi Round trip
- 2pm - 2:30pm - Eat Sack Lunch
- 2:30pm - Depart back to pickup location