Yosemite Weekend Tour
A breathtaking Yosemite Park tour for all ages! Famed for its giant, ancient sequoia trees, towering Bridalveil Fall, & the granite cliffs!
- Two nights accommodation near Yosemite National Park
- Round trip transportation by motor coach to Yosemite Park
- Professional tour guides to help with any questions
- No resort fees or taxes
- Awesome sightseeing for Social Media pictures
- Free Lunch on Sunday
- All-Age Activities: visit Tunnel View, take a hike to see Bridalveil Fall, visit Yosemite Valley Lodge, Hike to Lower Yosemite Falls or see the Visitor Center & Giant Sequoias
“Just HIKE and be HAPPY!”
One of the best ways to experience Yosemite is by taking a hike with its over 800 miles of trails. Carry plenty of water, do not smoke, make sure to stay on the trails, stay with the group, & with your tour guide, & always travel carefully. Get back to nature!
El Capitan & Half Dome
El Capitan – rising over 3,000 feet above the floor of Yosemite Valley, is a favorite for experienced rock climbers. El Capitan is opposite Bridaveil Fall.
Half Dome – is perhaps the most recognized symbol of Yosemite. Rising nearly 5,000 feet above the Valley floor, it is one of the most sought-after landmarks in Yosemite.
- 7am - 10am - Pickups
- TBA - Stop for lunch (30min)
- 5pm - Check into hotel (Mariposa, CA)
- 8am - Depart hotel
- 10:30am - 11am - Tunnel View
- 11:30pm - 12:30 - Bridalveil Falls Hike - 1.2 miles round trip
- 1pm - 2pm - Yosemite Valley Lodge (Lunch Break)
- 2:15pm - 3:30pm - Hike to Lower Yosemite Falls - 1.5 miles round trip
- 3:45 - 4:45pm - Yosemite Visitor Center
- 6pm - Arrive back at hotel (Mariposa)
- 9am - Check out of hotel
- 9:30am - Pickup Lunches
- 11am - 1:30pm - Giant Sequoias Hike (Tuolumne Grove) 2.5mi Round trip
- 1:30pm - 2pm - Eat lunch
- 2:30pm - Depart to return home