Yosemite Weekend Tour
A breathtaking Yosemite Park tour for all ages! Famed for its giant, ancient sequoia trees, towering Bridalveil Fall, & the granite cliffs!
Two nights accommodation near Yosemite National Park
Round trip transportation by motor coach to Yosemite Park
Professional tour guides to help with any questions
No resort fees or taxes
Awesome sightseeing for Social Media pictures
All-Age Activities: visit Tunnel View, take a hike to see Bridalveil Fall, visit Yosemite Valley Lodge, Hike to Lower Yosemite Falls or see the Visitor Center & Giant Sequoias
“Just HIKE and be HAPPY!”
One of the best ways to experience Yosemite is by taking a hike with its over 800 miles of trails. Carry plenty of water, do not smoke, make sure to stay on the trails, stay with the group, & with your tour guide, & always travel carefully. Get back to nature!
El Capitan & Half Dome
El Capitan – rising over 3,000 feet above the floor of Yosemite Valley, is a favorite for experienced rock climbers. El Capitan is opposite Bridaveil Fall.
Half Dome – is perhaps the most recognized symbol of Yosemite. Rising nearly 5,000 feet above the Valley floor, it is one of the most sought-after landmarks in Yosemite.
- 7am - 10am - Pickups
- TBA - Stop for lunch (30min)
- 5pm - Check into hotel (Mariposa, CA)
- 8am - Depart hotel
- 10:30am - 11am - Tunnel View
- 11:30pm - 12:30 - Bridalveil Falls Hike - 1.2 miles round trip
- 1pm - 2pm - Yosemite Valley Lodge (Lunch Break)
- 2:15pm - 3:30pm - Hike to Lower Yosemite Falls - 1.5 miles round trip
- 3:45 - 4:45pm - Yosemite Visitor Center
- 6pm - Arrive back at hotel (Mariposa)
- 9am - Check out of hotel
- 9:30am - Pickup Lunches
- 11am - 1:30pm - Giant Sequoias Hike (Tuolumne Grove) 2.5mi Round trip
- 1:30pm - 2pm - Eat lunch
- 2:30pm - Depart to return home